To be a reputable educational insititution offering quality programmes and developing students into confident learners.
To bring together a group of dedicated educationists and develop them to their fullest potential through relevant training.
To develop quality learning programmes for students that focus on knowledge acquistion and application, confidence building and character development.
Our core value:
Our culture statement:
Believing To believe and inculcate a can-do attitude in our students and staff members, to encourage them to believe in themselves, speak up, learn from mistakes and strive towards their set goals.
• Have the belief that I can inculcate a can-do attitude in my students and staff members
• Believe that I am capable of making the students and staff members believe in themselves
• Encourage my students and staff members to speak up
• Believe that we can learn from our mistakes
• Motivate my students to strive towards their set goalsI will not:• Do or say things that suggest to my students and staff members that I do not believe in them
• Stop believing in my students and staff members
• Give up
Student-Centric To be sincere and serious in providing quality education and service to the students, where their needs always come first.
• Be sincere and serious in providing quality education services to my students
• Be attentive to the students’ needs
• Do my best to cater to their needs
• Always put their needs firstI will not:• Neglect my students and their needs
• Reject any help that my students will request for
Teamwork To develop a classroom culture, where students work together as a team, and a company culture, where staff members work hard and play hard as a team. This culture is promoted in the self-developed methodology of learning – Exploration, Strengthening and Consolidation that requires students and teachers to work with each other.
• Encourage my students to work together as a team
• Look for ways where my students can work together as a team in class
• Create an environment where staff members can work and play hard as a teamI will not:• Reject any opportunities to work as a team
Professional To apply the highest standard in the teaching and coaching of students, development of teaching contents, training of teachers, delivery of lessons and administration of students.
• Portray my professionalism through appropriate speech and attire
• Provide the highest standard of teaching and coaching to my students
• Take pride in all my teaching contents and materials
• Plan and carry out my lessons wellI will not:• Let any personal emotions or feelings get in the way of my work
• Give up in looking for an alternative for a solution
Dedication To believe wholeheartedly in the value of our respective roles and to be fully committed to bringing out the best in our students and staff members.
• Give and do my all in everything that I am expected to
• Be fully committed to bring out the best in my students and staff members
• Show my students and staff members that I will be of help when they need meI will not:• Carry out my duties half-heartedly
• Turn down an opportunity where I can help my students and staff members