SmartLab Education Private School adopts CPE’s Standard Private Education Institute-Student Contract (English) without any deviation.
The CPE’s Standard Private Education Institute-Student Contract (English) is a legally binding contract between SmartLab Education Private School and its student. It incorporates the following mandatory requirements:
- Clear definition of course details including course title, course duration, entry requirements and qualifications awarded.
- Committed to Industry-Wide Course Fee Protection Scheme (IWC)
- Full details of all cost for Tuition and Non- tuition Fee.
- Clear definition of Refund policy covering – refunds in the event courses failed to commence and end on time, – time frame for student initiated withdrawal from the course.
- Dispute resolution mechanisms.
Click here for a sample of Student Contract.
Industry-Wide Course Fee Protection Scheme (IWC)
SmartLab appoints Lonpac Insurance Bhd., which is a CPE-appointed service provider, for the Industry-Wide Course Fee Protection Insurance Scheme (IWC). The IWC is a specialty insurance scheme that covers the course fees of students in each PEI in the event of insolvency or regulatory closure of PEI.
SmartLab has entered into a master insurance agreement between CPE and Lonpac Insurance Bhd. for the purpose of insuring the students. The insurance premium for all students has been absorbed by SmartLab. The period of insurance is from 22/11/2017 to 21/11/2018 with the policy number Z/17/BM01/000788.
Changes of Student Particulars
Students must notify SmartLab Education Private School in writing of any changes to their personal particulars and addresses within two weeks of changes.
You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject : Changes to Particulars