– SmartLab was founded in 1999 by a team of returned UK scholars.
– 6 centres in Singapore, of which 2 are designated for SmartLab Education Private School.
Please email to email@example.com for the detailed admission procedure.
- Our school comprise of a dedicated team of full time teachers led by our Principal, Mr Tony Tan, a graduate of Cambridge University with a 1st Class Honours degree and a former government scholar.
- Compulsory admission interview by one of the management staff
- Class size is no more than 18.
- At least 1 Meet-the-Parent sessions per year.
- Assessment progress report to parents.
- Free tutorial classes for students.
- Awards to reward learning attitude and academic performance.
Mr Tony Tan, a SAF scholar whom had graduated from University of Cambridge, is one of the founders of SmartLab Education Private School with 13 years of teaching experience in science from Sec 3 to JC2, he has helped his students to achieve their best in academic results, turning many under performers into high scorers. He is also the key author of all science notes used in SmartLab.
The Industry-Wide Course Fee Protection Insurance Scheme (IWC) is a group-based insurance policy that ensures the unconsumed course fees paid by students are insured. The PEIs must subscribe to the IWC if they wish to collect up to six months of course fees at any one time. The IWC applies to all courses with course duration of more than one month or 50 hours.
SmartLab appoints Lonpac Insurance Bhd., which is a CPE-appointed service provider, for the Industry-Wide Course Fee Protection Insurance Scheme (IWC). The IWC is a specialty insurance scheme that covers the course fees of students in each PEI in the event of insolvency or regulatory closure of PEI.
SmartLab has entered into a master insurance agreement between CPE and Lonpac Insurance Bhd. for the purpose of insuring the students. The insurance premium for all students has been absorbed by SmartLab. The period of insurance is from 22/11/2017 to 21/11/2018 with the policy number Z/17/BM01/000788.
Fees and Financial Information
Please select the course you want to attend from the drop down list (on the top of this page) to find in details the cost breakdown of the whole course.
Please see Payment Methods.
SmartLab Education Private School provides early birds discount for its various courses. Please select the course you want to attend from the drop down list (on the top of this page) and view the payment options applicable to the respective course.
You may find the details in the refund policy.
- Notes and worksheets.
- Materials for science practical.
- Assessment tests.
- Fee is applicable for the entire duration of the course.
No. Exam fees are not included.
Yes. O/A – Level examination fees are collected by SmartLab Education Private School in cash only and we will then make the payment to SEAB. Student may register on their own if they wish to.
The actual fee will only be released in SEAB website when its open for registration. Students are required to pay the fees directly to SEAB. SmartLab Education Private School will provide assistance to students for the registration.
Registration period and exam fees : Refer to SEAB website.