(For Singaporean or Permanent Resident Only)
- All Applicants will be given a pre-course counselling by the Customer Service Officer or Business Executive if he/she intends to enrol for a course with Smartlab Education Private School.
- Applicants need to fill in and submit the Student Application Form. At the time of submission, they must bring along all original certificates and documents for verification.
- An application will only be processed when the Student Application form and all the necessary documents listed in the course registration document checklist are furnished.
- If the Application is approved, a Letter of Offer will be issued to the Applicant.
- If the application is rejected, applicant will be informed via email and/or be advised on the next course of action.
Bank details and Payment Mode
SmartLab accepts the following convenient modes of payment:
- By cash – Cash, in Singapore Dollars, can be made to the school during hours. We do not accept nets payments for the time being.
- By cheque – Cheque must be crossed and made payable to “SmartLab Education Private School Pte Ltd” and delivered to school by mail or in person. Please indicate the name of the student, name of one of the parents and contact number at the back of the cheque.
- By Electronic Transfer –
- Account name: Smartlab Education Private School Pte Ltd
- Bank name: DBS Bank
- Account number: 023-901696-0
- All bank charges must be borne by the payer.